Sunday, May 31, 2009

ahhhh, the love of coffee

I love-love-love coffee! Isn't this picture cheerful?


(photo credit to mryeahoksure on photobucket.com -- do want to give credit for pics where credit is due -- don't want to get in trouble... also, the apron is on etsy.com under aprons)

For some reason, I slept really great last night. All night. It was great! It probably sounds funny, but I really don't sleep. Even with help, I don't sleep well. So I slept fantastic last night. So, why do I feel so tired, today? It's a rhetorical question, really. I know the answers and the physiology behind the reasons why one feels like a semi-tractor-trailer has run over their body when one has FINALLY managed to sleep through the night... but still, it is irksome. Coffee to the rescue, once again.


I'm excited I've figured out how to download pics from the camera in my phone! Yea! Computer skills are advancing. (: These are pictures from our hike --which was so fun (and hard, and challenging) and beautiful. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen:

    I don't drink coffee, but I love the picture!

    I'm glad I could be a source of encouragement for you. Check back periodically at my blog for some great writing tips.

    Until next time, keep writing! :)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...