Wednesday, May 20, 2009

small questions


Today, everyone seems to be recovering from yesterday! Everyone had some sort of malaise, and I have to admit, I just wasn't too sympathetic. Perhaps I'll try harder tomorrow (to be more sympathetic, that is). So -- we ran a lot of errands, and tried to remain positive about our new diet restrictions. The whole family is affected! No quick runs into McDonald's, because I don't know what is gluten-free. Perhaps we'll save money (which is good, and we can laugh, but in a pinch, it is a hard choice to be hungry). So, as I type with no real plan in mind of what I want to type about; I realize that making tough choices is just another fact of life. Not trying to whine, it's just overwhelming.

Speaking of overwhelming... My friend, the one moving to (beautiful-- get to have neighbors like the Cullens-- lucky) Seattle, needs lots of prayers. She just found out that they may not be able to close on their house tomorrow. There has been a TON of pondering today! WHY is it that, at the last minute, the sale of their house (which went beautifully), is falling through? WHY, literally, they are supposed to close tomorrow, do they get (today) deal -breaking information? Why? PRAY for her.

Also --- thanks again to my mom (really a hip lady) for supporting me and my whining, and the overwhelming desire to be supermom. I need to let a few things go... laugh out loud.

Our funny quote from the 12 year old:
"Why do you want a cell phone?" (Dad)

"So I can carry google in my pocket!" (without hesitation)

"what?!" (Mom --I didn't hear google)

"You know, I ask questions, you don't have answers, I can just pull google out of my pocket!"

We laughed sooo hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...