Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leap!


So! I guess I've really done this! I've started to journal on a blog... MY blog... I've actually created a blog. I'm really excited and very nervous, because this is new (and I've already messed up and am re-typing... didn't realize I had to save). Many friends and family have inspired me to do this. I'm not very computer savvy, and blogging, to me, is a commitment! So, many thanks, to many friends and family.


I have so much to share and learn! My favorite (very favorite) verse from the Bible is in Matthew. It is the one where Jesus says, " I will be with you always, even till the end of time!". This resonates on my heart, it is when things are hardest and we can't seem to see that He carries us. His mercy, His grace, His love never leaves us... EVEN TILL THE END OF TIME!!!


Hence, my title. As I get older and more conservative, I fall deeper in love with HIM. It is amazing! In this world with exploding technology and advancing age, it is important to live for something, to stand for something. I am led to share, led to learn. I want to improve. Here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...