Friday, May 29, 2009









I really like all things vintage! I love simple things, I guess. We are considering buying a camper; I like the Airsteam campers because they are so vintage looking. We watched the Nancy Drew movie, and she stood up for herself and said she was "classical". I like it. I shop for clothes -- I tend to like a more classic, vintage look.










I wore a beautiful apron that my beautiful friend gave me (for Christmas), today. I just couldn't take it off. I felt inspired, pretty, and feminine. I got a lot accomplished today, as well! This apron isn't my apron, but the look is pretty much the same. Something about wearing it all day today was just right. I think some sixth grade boys may have been making fun of my tonight as I ware it to my daughter's piano recital -- but what did they know about style? About creativity and artistry?

She was awesome, by the way! My beautiful, D, had her very first, wonderful recital tonight. We were all celebrating some amazing art tonight! Good job!!! I love you, D!!!










1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen:

    Congrats on your daughter's first recital. I wish you the best as you continue to homeschool your children.

    Hang in there and have a great weekend.

    Sincerely,
    Tiffany, The Resource Writer

    ReplyDelete

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...