Saturday, June 13, 2009

home again

(image from ChristianMomsofmanyblessings website)



I've been at our state home school convention!! It has been so motivating and encouraging. The speakers were fabulous! I can't tell you how great it is to be in the company of so many outwardly Christian people. Aside from the busy-ness of the convention, everyone was kind, well mannered, and so very nice!

I've learned to fight the good fight. I've learned I don't have to be so very organized, and that mistakes will occur. I've been taught by some amazing Christian leaders, and home-schooling parents, that home educating won't always (if ever) be perfect; but that what mission my husband and I are undertaking is important and noble.

Praise God that I have a supportive husband and family! Also, praise God that my husband has a true and real spark for Christ! We went to some amazing seminars and classes, and he is turned on for the love and mission of our home-schooling ministry. YEA!!!

Thanks to my parents, too, for making it possible for me to go away for a few days, alone, with my husband to focus on the upcoming educational year for our three kids. You rock!!

It is great to be so motivated and encouraged. I will pray for it to continue for me, my family, and my friends and their families who are also home schooling.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you are coming home "filled up!" It is awesome that your hubby is too. I guess that means everyone survived?! ;)

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, we survived, and my prayers are being answered in the affirmative!

    ReplyDelete

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...