Saturday, October 3, 2009

visits!







The week has been good! My friend and her family were in town visiting from San Francisco this week. So, we had "life academics" (no school work) on Wednesday and met them at my husband's fire station for a tour. You know, the National monuments are here, but a fire station is way cool when you are 3-1/2 and 1 years old. My kids love to visit their dad at work, too! We got to see them Thursday, as well. I have known this girl (lady, woman) for close to thirty (!) years. We were in each other's weddings! Now we are experiencing motherhood, together. Even though a continent separates us, we manage to keep in touch, asking each other for advice, and checking in with one another. God is awesome to put these special people in my life! I thank Him for all of my best friends. I love that I am able to rely on these amazing ladies... especially for those earthly struggles that most of us face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...