Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Repeat After me- I am a writer!

So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as being from that blog, so people could see that I was still an active writer for several years, just at another handle:)


These were written during my active parenting years, while the kids were still home. I enjoyed sharing my opinion and experience. I guess one could say I was a professional writer! I need to start reclaiming that title for myself.

The posts are still over at Fredericksburg Parent Magazine, and the name of my blog is “We’re All Mad Here,” feel free to check them all out, there, and the sampling of a few, right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Repeat After me- I am a writer!

So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as b...