Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall

K





(daily drop cap by Jessica Hische)

Thanks, Amy! I found my letter, too! My lovely, (lives in Twilight land) best, friend linked this letter website on her blog. I think it is a beautiful "K"!


We are having a beautiful Autumn! Despite the rain and labile temperatures (38degrees in the morning, and 75 degrees in the afternoon), the foliage is beautiful! Everything is bright orange and red; this evening's sky was a brilliant blue. We even had a pink sunset to enjoy. Praise God for showing us his majesty. Danielle said tonight, "Wow! God really painted the sky tonight!"


Always, my love!


We had a costume party at our dance studio last night and performed "Thriller"... It was loads of fun. The kids, of course, love dressing up. I have to admit, I enjoyed being a zombie ballerina. The rain stopped just in time for the party, too, which is just way cool.

Tonight at church I learned about simple worship. The sermon was really, very good. The pastor spoke about Isaiah seeing the Lord on his throne, and God asking, "Whom shall I send?" (to proclaim His message), and Isaiah replying, "Here I am. Lord send me!" Having faith and trust in God, and trying to live my life with purpose, for Him, in spite of the challenges I struggle with, are my greatest endeavors. The sermon reminded me that worship is pivotal in my relationship with Christ, and my aspirations to live how God would wish for me (for all of us). I love that going to church helps me feel good. It is refreshing, as well, to gain new perspective from the lessons that are being taught from the week's Bible verses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...