Tuesday, June 8, 2010

pictures...

Danielle climbed to the top!

It's recital week! Today is the ONLY day we have free this week, so I believe we are heading out to Kings Dominion! It'll be our first family trip there since Katie was 2 years old! I'm hoping it's a fun day. It doesn't seem like it'll be too hot. YEA!

So, I'm sure we will have a drama- filled week, that I will report on sometime after the 12th. In the meantime, I'm catching up on a few pictures:


first line the lemons up
Katie loves to eat lemons! The whole thing!



then take a drink!!!

Katie scaling some rocks!


The cousins on a hike!
Nature pics! A ground hog and a turtle... we love, love, love nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...