Thursday, June 17, 2010

Early walk

Just me and God walking and talking this morning.

The colors were more
beautiful than this picture gives justice.

I am. Not. A. Morning. Person.

Walking is a nice way to curb anxiety, though! I seem to be stuck in a moment, so prayer and walking really help me focus on the important stuff...  Like the way I am so blessed with family and love, and stuff I don't even really need, so what have I to worry about?  I don't know, but it is such a human thing, to worry.

Company from Texas arrives today! I'm looking forward to visiting with them. They should actually be here any moment.  We're having a spaghetti dinner (I totally can't mess that up), and maybe we'll go out for ice cream or something.  We should have a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...