Saturday, November 19, 2011

creativity

I have had a hard time feeling creative, lately... or so I think...

But then I realize that I write, and dance.  I do yoga.

I think that does make me creative, even though I'm not "crafting"... I used to stamp and scrapbook.  A lot.  I look at my basement craft corner and I'm almost embarrassed by how much stuff I have (note the almost).  I don't hardly ever do those things anymore, though, because by the time I get down to my corner, there is either something else to do, or I'm simply exhausted.

But, then...

I went to Michael's today and I'm kinda feeling inspired.  I want to craft.  I visualize crafting in my future... if I can stay motivated, anyway!

So, after all the other stuff is "done" or put on the back burner (it'll always be there, right?), I will create... something... we shall see!

May God bless us all during these crazy times!!  We are all so busy.  I'm trying to learn to be more patient with myself.  Praise god that He is already patient with me and with us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...