Wednesday, September 21, 2011

well, it's just an update


I've finished up my training for my new job... yes, the one where I was sure they weren't going to call me back because I couldn't articulate my goals... so, I'm official to work, now, which is great! Very, very great!

It's always nice to have something going your way, you know.


School is still spot on- terrific.  I'm so pleasantly surprised that everything seems to be gel-ing and going well.  Aside from some organizational issues, and a week of asthma exacerbations, and one tornado-looking-sky freak out, I have to say, maybe we should have done this earlier.  It was hard to have an open mind about returning two of them to the public school arena... But, really, I don't think I had to be as nervous as I was.


Katie is my little fashionista, and is starting her new style blog, aptly named Katie's style blog.  It's to encourage typing, writing and reading.  Tommy has no homework. Ever. So far, anyway.  I''m not sure this is normal.  I had him reading and writing all the time!  And Danielle, of course, is doing fantastic.  She loves being a middle-schooler.  She does have homework, every night.  And, on top of her crazy dance schedule, she is really tired, but happy.

All-in-all, I guess it's time to spend some energy on me and get myself put back together (not that I'm apart in pieces or anything like that).  It's time to focus my prayers and talents.  It's time to return to crafting.  It is even time to paint the ceiling.  I'll let you know how that one turns out...

So many prayers coming and going... for friends, and friends of friends affected by natural disasters (land slides, earthquakes, flooding, hurricanes- and this is just VA..), marriages that are just so stressed, travels, new homes, illness, typhoons, schooling, good friends, families, the faithful, our military, our survivors, our heroes.  I know, my list overwhelms me, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...