Wednesday, September 28, 2011

to sleep... or not...



I think the idea of a sleep study is good.  However, attaching a bunch of wires to your face, neck, head and chest and leg, almost forgot that one, makes it hard to sleep.  Every time you move attached to said wires, you're afraid you are about to come unattached, and it takes longer to fall back asleep.  So... idea= good... practicality= not so good.  Plus, now I have tape burns across my cheeks and throat, and glue globs stuck in my hair.  hmmm.....  and THEN they make sure you're awake at a quarter till five to get you out the door so they can leave as well.


I'm tired.  And I look like a cross between a zombie and a terminator... minus the guns and huge muscles, of course (I'm a ballerina/yoga person, not a weight lifter).

So- hopefully I really will sleep well tonight, and, in the words of my son, "I hope you passed your sleep test, Mom."

Me, too.

In other news, my beautiful yoga ladies were all so patient with me yesterday and today.  The kids are still doing well (except my I-don't-have-any-homework dude will now be reading every night so he doesn't fail any more biology tests).  Dance is full speed ahead-  which is great, because it keeps us all out of trouble.  I'd love to go to the Washington Ballet, because they are doing the Great Gatsby (fabulous book).  And... well... if I go on I think I'll sound kind of ADHD which, thankfully, is NOT one of my diagnosis'.  So I'll just stop with the random thoughts, there, OK?

See? I told you I was tired:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...