Monday, July 11, 2011

..on a jet plane...

It's 2 am... I was supposed to sleep until 4 am.

It is not fair. I planned it all out, and here it is... I'm up two hours early.


Not. Fair. Can't. Sleep.


So, it must be excitement, because I love to travel. It is also very probably my anxious nature. Katie is anxious, too... but she can sleep.


So... how early is too early to have a drink when I've been up since 2 (am) I wonder?


Pray for all those travelling this week. I'm also praying for all those traffic controllers, federal Marshalls, mechanics, attendants, and pilots. I thank God for the beauty of friendship... all these women He has picked to be a part of my life. I am truly grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...