Friday, July 8, 2011

travel nerves and changes

wow... I go to sleep and wake up to find my blog-thing totally different.  Have I ever mentioned that I'm sensitive to change? I don't fall apart like my youngest, or have a temper tantrum like my oldest, but... well... I just like warnings... I need to ease into things sometimes, or at least prepare for them.  Hopefully, I'll be able to figure this all out.

So, we are going to the pool today... and I'm getting laundry done (ho, hum). 

I'm having a very nervous stomach about flying next week, even though I'm totally excited, and there is just no way to drive across the country and back in 7 days.  I didn't think the tummy would protest so vehemently, but alas... here it is, unhappy and all that.

anna-and-lisa.blogspot.com/.../travel-chic.html


but... at least I know how to dress, now...

1 Peter 5:7 cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.  --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...