Friday, April 8, 2011

Lean Not On Your Own Understanding

Light-it-up-Blue for Autism Awareness
It has been an eventful few weeks both emotionally and physically!  I feel as if I'm living a kind-of bi-polar life with as many ups as downs.  As much as I love Spring, it always feels like this time of year is so busy with a lot of commitments.  Personally, this time frame actually marks a year that has been pretty difficult on the inside.  I pray daily for clarity and wisdom, and I feel in the long run that I receive what I need, but in the moments of day-to-day I just feel pretty undecided about lots of "stuff".  That saying "no one said life is easy" sure is so true.

It has been a busy time with dance schedules, and competitions.  It has been super fun, but also a lot of work.  The girls and I have been fund-raising, too.  Danielle is tapping in the Cherry Blossom parade this weekend, too, which is just way cool.Tommy and Mark are both pretty good sports about all of the estrogen and juggling of schedules, and tagging along.  Katie can't wait until next year when she is old enough to tap in the parade and compete (oh boy!).  Tommy wants to add fencing to the schedule, as well... I wish it would just come to the studio, so it would be an easy commute!  Mark is working and flying (which is actually work- hard work- but he likes it so much).


home school (math and logic)

home school (history and social studies)
Schooling has been really hard this spring-time.  Everyone seems so de-motivated, including me.  We really just need to hang in there for a few more months... but then I think about just giving the kids their tests and calling it a year... I think that may take the pressure off of me, anyway.  Also, though, I think everyone would just decide they are done, which would de-motivate us even more.

home school (art? character development?)
She's Fancy Nancy, by the way! (oh! it's lliterature)
So... ONWARD!!! We can really only decide to move forward, no matter how that looks. Right?!


first motorcycle ride! a milestone, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...