Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh, my friends...

cherry blossoms in DC
Interesting times...

This will just be picture updates, I think!  Hugs to everyone who needs them, and thank you to all who have been sending some my way, because it is ALL appreciated!

The SDC tappers!!! They looked the BEST!



motorcycles at the parade...
Fairfax County, by the way...
(and there is a budget crises in Fairfax)
(I'm just sayin')


Danielle going on her first ride!


Yes, that's me
Yes, I was scarred
Yes, I look a lot like Tommy
Yes, I had fun


Katie going on her first ride...
want to guess?
She LOVED it!


Do I have to eat my vegetables?
It looks like a bug!
And finally... it's hip-hop girl!!!! (Complete with a Barney fanny pack, I might add)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...