Thursday, November 11, 2010

still here

I know, I know... keep in touch and all that stuff!  It's crazy time, and as usual I have just not had time for just ME (my blog time).  I love to write and post pictures!  I miss not checking in!  As we continue to gear up for the Nutcracker performance, though, I expect that my posts will be fewer... but I am praying constantly for my friends and family and all that may come across any of these musings of mine... that they may have purpose for someone, somewhere, somehow. 





Happy Veterans Day!  Happy (belated) Marine Corps Birthday!!  I am so very thankful for our military men and women... past, present, and future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...