Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Week of Thanksgiving

What a week!! It was great visiting with family in Jacksonville, Florida!  My Heavens, the weather was fantastic all week.  The girls "heelied" (those crazy roller skating shoes) several afternoons, we ate out and shopped at some outlet malls, and went to the zoo and a very fun craft fair.  The zoo, the shopping, and the craft fair are annual Thanksgiving events... I'm glad the weather was nice!

My sweet, wise G-Ma is getting very old but is still so wise.  I worry about her because she is so very sweet, and insists on doing things herself (which is great for independence, but not so great for those of us who worry about her safety).  Pray for my G-Ma! Please!  And for my uncle who takes care of her and her old house!  I wish I could live in Florida and help take care of her... 'cause that's how I roll... I like to take care of things (people, situations, etc.).
Our Nutcracker performance is this Saturday!!!  I can't wait (for it to be over)!  Everyone is getting super excited about the performance. Of course, there is some drama... but I hope and pray for the best.

I'm sorry to have to post without pictures, but the computer is apparently having a crises... I will hopefully get this fixed by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...