Sunday, November 21, 2010

whirlwind-ish

                                                     

dance time... Nutcracker time.... 







Dance rehearsal, costume (but not a full dress rehearsal) required, today.  I have created stressed out girls by not letting them open their brand new tights.  Dance tights are $10.00 per pair, times two per dancer, times three of us equals waaaay too much money for the brand new ones to be opened for the costume rehearsal-but-not-the-full-dress-rehearsal. Hmmmmm.... I know we have tights, the required tights, from the recital a mere 6 months ago, somewhere... BUT, I can't find my white tutu!  Now, that is something I know isn't heard in every household across the world, but it's actually kind of funny! But really, I know I wouldn't have thrown my white tutu away (even though the leotard part of it was very hideous)...



Anyway-  I know a lot of people are travelling this week- so, many, many prayers to you all for safe journeys!  I also pray for a refreshing holiday for everyone.  I hope everyone can give thanks and glory to God for the blessings in their lives.  I know that we get caught up in the day-to-day, but Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to reflect on the good things.

                                                                     rib1.gif - 3.3 K

I'm thinking, also, of my friend that is fighting ovarian and breast cancer.  She is so brave and sweet.  I don't talk to her like I should, but I pray heartily every day for good news and an effective treatment.  I also have a friend that is moving into a brand new house.  While exciting, this time is so stressful for her and her family.  She is trying so hard to make things right for her girls and her husband, and I admire her so much.  I wish I could be there to help her with decorating decisions! 

So.... Happy, happy holidays to everyone!!! Have a good week, and enjoy each other!

(Thanks, graphics fairy for the best clip art ever!)

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the clip art. That fairy ballerina even looks like you! :-)

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...