Friday, October 8, 2010

insomnia

Westmoreland State Park
Fossil hunting
It's late and I'm awake, but about to go get ready for bed.  I'm starring at all these wonderful, beautiful, creative blogs and just wishing that I was talented and savvy enough to make mine look THAT good!  Alas, it is just not to be.

Happy October.  It's busy. It's refreshing to be in a routine and have cooler weather.  It's great to see the sun actually shine today... it seems like it has been a very dreary week!  Lots of rain!

Rehearsals start for our Nutcracker performance this week.  We, meaning the children and I, are looking forward to it.  Committing to being a part of the production means committing to staying in town until Christmas time, but it makes the Fall fly by (just like the leaves falling off the trees - it happens over night). 

Halloween is coming, too... the kids love, love, love it.  We have probably no less than 30 costumes in this house, but they all want new stuff (no- not this year- look in your dress up stuff- hello! we have tons of old dance costumes)... - We're embracing our creativity this year and wearing what we already have. I. will. put. my. foot. down. no. new. costumes.

And with that, I'll hopefully have some way cool new pictures, soon!



nighty night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...