Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cinderella

These were my musings yesterday afternoon...

Well, I guess I am about to go start getting ready...  Yep, tonight is the ball.  I haven't ever been to a ball.  If you ask my husband, he will tell you he really doesn't have any interest in even going, but, well, we kind of have to (because he is getting an award).  If there was no award, believe me, there would be no ball.

I've got to tell you though... despite the lack of enthusiasm, I can't help but be excited!

I spend my days in sweats, yoga wear, or tights and a leotard.  I sometimes wear jeans, which means I'm dressed up - according to my kids.  Lately, it's been shorts and a t-shirt because it has been so freaking hot! The last few days have been rainy, the remnant of some tropical storm, so we've had a few pajama days.  So... I am super ready to put on a ball gown. I'm even super ready to play with hair and makeup.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...