Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally a Seattle visit

Fay Bainbridge Park

I haven't exactly been in the best of places lately. I've been a little down, and missing friends (especially west coast friends).
I've even found myself in the angry category. .. Angry at many people for a variety of reasons.
Last week, Wednesday, the tide started to turn. I was detained in Borders with a cup of coffee bought by my caring husband; and my children were sequestered in the children's section to pour over some books at their speed, salivating the whole time. Also there were no phones ringing, no knocks on the door. Some items were discussed. Some feelings were explored. I feel like I'm in a better place.
I did make a HUGE trip to Seattle, by myself. God bless the spouse and the parents who made it all possible! And, God bless the friends who supported and prayed for me. I know I am loved. I know I need to stop the guilty feeling when I step into doing something for myself. Thank goodness for prayer, and good old fashioned therapy. It really does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...