Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Looks like

             
     

Sometimes, love looks like two ten plus hour drives in one month:) each way, mind you. Love is doing. It is an action. 

                      
    

Sometimes, love is physical. I have three, well, arguably four physical touch peeps in my family. That's their love language so, sometimes love is holding, and petting, and hugging, and back scratching.


                         
   


Sometimes, love is just sitting, listening, and watching. 


                        
         

Sometimes, love means stopping what I am doing and joining in- whatever that may be.

I am thankful. I am grateful. Love is patient, kind, and brave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...