Thursday, December 28, 2017

in between:)

Friends,

I have decided to step back from writing weekly for FredParent. I just need to take some time to discern what God wants for me and to listen to where He is leading me. I will continue to write, for sure, just not on a weekly basis.

Christmas has just passed and, incredible, another new year is upon us. One day, I'll stop being so surprised at how fast time flies... maybe. I'm always amazed by this, so who knows? Tommy may very well have me convinced of a time continuum. Crazy, I know.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I felt overwhelmingly blessed by friends and family. I so enjoy celebrating the birth of Jesus. My Savior. My King.




have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...