Tuesday, January 3, 2012

sharing a devotional- it's a good one:)

Happy New Year!!  May we all have many blessings this year, and may we all try to be a blessing to others.  I read this devotional today, and it resonated with me, so I thought I'd share it.  It's about ...(drum roll)... change !  Are you shocked?!  Here is my oh face: :0 (that's the best I can do on the computer).
 
 
 
So...  I've been thinking about this subject a lot, and everyone knows that I'm BIG on this lately.  So, enjoy! cheers!
 
I've been reading the Rick Warren's Daily Devotional Reading Plan at YouVersion.com. You might enjoy it, or one of the many other plans that are available. Check it out.
 
Peace!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...