Thursday, January 26, 2012

escape

This is my weekend... I am making an escape!

It's true.  I am going with one of my BFFs to NYC to see On A Clear Day You Can See Forever with... Harry Connick, Jr. (swoon!).



It's my first Broadway show!!!  It's in NYC!!! I can't wait!!!!



Of course I've cleaned everything, packed and made lists, sorted medications, etc. etc. etc.

So much to do... so much stress... so much excitement...

I'm just happy for the moment.  I know I have the most amazing friends and family in the whole, wide, world.  Praise God for all that He is, and all that He has made!



In the midst of crazy, surreal situations I'm learning to embrace it all.  I'm not always happy about all the craziness, but it is what is happening here and now.  So many people I know are sick, or have close loved ones that are sick, and I'm praying for them.  I know many people that I love are struggling with burdens.  I'm struggling with burdens, too... I just have to continue to cling to my faith, cling to Jesus, pray to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit to just help me (I can't do it alone, for sure), to comfort me; and to help me be a blessing and comfort to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...