Friday, September 3, 2010

hope


I haven't posted in over a week.  I know because my daughter is gleefully reminding me that she posted more recently than me.  I've been a bit under the weather with headaches that want to cluster together.  I've started our school year.  I've had that pesky situation lately where no one wants to compromise (not the eldest, not the middle, not the youngest, and not the husband)... so I've been tired.  I know... a lot of "I's".

I have faith, and I have Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.  I have the saints and the Rosary.  I have a lot of wonderful books, and I have my Bible. 

But, I'm still a bit tired.  So, my prayer warriors and my sweet, sweet friends: pray with me!  I pray for strength and wisdom.  I pray for all the marriages I know.  I pray for all the mothers I know.  These times are trying (hurricanes, earthquakes, smoking babies (?!), economy, Breaking Dawn doesn't come out until 2011) - but have hope, and faith, and a smile! 

God does not give us a heart of fear... And all He does is for good and not evil...

We are enjoying the Labor Day weekend at Wintergreen!  The mountains and fresh air are so nice.  Nature is amazing and wondrous (and a bit buggy). It should be a fun weekend filled with swimming, hiking and the best kettle corn around!

May everyone have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...