Monday, April 12, 2010




We had a great week off!  We are back to the daily grind for a few more months, and then we will hopefully get to rest a bit over the summer.  I don't even know about next Fall - I'm thinking we'll have to do a little less... to stay sane (at least sane enough to keep up with the craziness).

The weather has been really great.  I truly feel better when the sun is shining.  I've never believed weather affected me too much in the past, but now I know better.  I'll have to invest in a sun lamp for next winter.  The pollen is particularly bothersome right now, but I'm sure it won't last too much longer! I love the way everything looks... it's just a little hard on the eyes... very itchy.

So, back to home-school, too.  We have a trip to the Natural History Museum planned for Wednesday, and that should be fun.  Danielle is finishing up a unit on Benjamin Franklin, and said, " He is more interesting than I thought he would be."  Tom-Tom is reading Adam and His Kin, a book about Adam and the first 11 chapters of Genesis.  Katie is working on -ed ending words and the Tabernacle, money, time and fractions (easy 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 type fractions).  We read about Jonah today, and incidentally, the book of Jonah was not in my children's Bible.  I had to get it off the 'ol i-phone (love, love, love my i-phone!). 

The break from school was nice, and I already can't wait to be done for the summer!

Dance, yoga, therapies, etc. are all back in full swing, as well, and so is Mark's and my Love Dare Bible Study.  It was nice to go to church last night to participate in our small group.  The Love Dare is awesome.  It makes sense.  Although it is hard to always be polite, and nice to the person you married, it is plainly God's intention that we should do just that! I'm trying! I'm praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...