Saturday, April 3, 2010

Relax

A week off! We are taking the week off. There will be no therapies, no doctors, no dance, no schedule. We are hanging out in the mountains with my parents until Monday, when they will go back to NoVA... and then we (the kids, my husband and I) will be by ourselves in the mountain air! The kids and I hiked this morning, and hit golf balls this afternoon. We came face to face with a herd of deer - like, literally we were 6 feet away from them! We also took a scenic drive over to the closest Wal-mart for supplies. So far, so good. I will post pictures when I figure out how to do so on this computer.


Have a wonderful Easter!

I'm looking forward to our first outside egg-hunt in two years. The last two years have been so cold, and it has snowed or iced on Easter Sunday. So, this year it is supposed to be in the 70s, and there is NO snow on the ground (except left over snow on the ski slopes - not where we will be egg hunting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...