Thursday, December 10, 2009

Still here!



I have wanted to write an entry to my blog ever since we've returned from our Thanksgiving journey... But...


A. I'm crazy (it's actually a Vitamin D deficiency... I have to get sun and Vitamin D supplements...)
B. Our Nutcracker production is this Saturday (definitely contributing to the crazy diagnosis)

C. We are taking up a second residence at the dance studio (6 days out of 7 per week, 4 out of 5 family members)

(Danielle getting ready to perform a praise dance for church)

D. Katie cartwheeled and broke (yes, broke, x-ray confirmed) her collarbone (it is not only uncomfortable, but it is cramping her fashion sense of style)



(Katie, pre-incident)

E. Homeschooling three children, all with different learning styles and learning issues

F. Only two whole days have I spent time with the husband because of work, school- work, and dance (I did get to see him the night of the injury... there is a silver lining when the man can meet us at the Emergency Department in uniform)


(Oh, yeah... it has snowed twice so far... not a lot of sun, which you need; it helps your body absorb vitamin D)

G. I did mention crazy, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...