Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!


It's been very interesting here! The snow plows were still trying to clear roads yesterday (Virginia is just not equipped for a heavy snow), thank goodness my husband had the presence of mind to go ahead and get the 4 wheel drive model of our car when we bought it two years ago! We may only use it every other year, but it is sooooo worth it!



(Snow generates a lot of laundry, and very wet floors!)

Snow play has been fun, but I think the novelty is already wearing off... my kids just want to stay in their pajamas today.

We are celebrating Christmas with Mark tonight because he is on duty tomorrow. So, in a few short hours we will be keeping an eye on the chimney for Santa Claus, I will then attempt to feed my family a ham dinner (remember to pray for me, I have zero cooking ability), and then we will go to church tonight to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!
I love, love, love Christmas Eve church services! The candles and music are so beautiful, but I love the feeling of being at church celebrating the miracle of Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...