Thursday, December 17, 2009

Still slightly crazy...


Danielle celebrated her birthday last Sunday (the "day after"). She had a party at a spa that is just for little girls. So, it was funny that all of the girls at the spa party getting pedicures had danced the night before in the Nutcracker.

The Nutcracker was awesome! I know there was a lot of (self-induced) stress trying to make rehearsals and a lot of busy-rushing-around to make it work, but it was fun and exciting. The dress rehearsal was awful, and I think most of us had our doubts about the performance going well, but it really did go well! Even though Katie had to perform in a sling, and we were all soooo tired, it felt great to be a part of a production. I felt like a real ballerina for the past two weeks because I've been working so hard... my feet and toes are a mess (I really need a pedicure!), but it felt good and real.


Now that the entire family is able to breathe again, we are all getting in the Christmas spirit. I wore Christmas tree earrings this past week, and pulled out the candle lamps for the windows. I've been talking to the kids about preparing our hearts for Christ, not Santa Claus. It just feels better, lately. I'm looking forward to Christmas. I'm remembering that it is really the most wonderful time of the year!


Danielle and I went to see the Rocketts last night... WOW!!!!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...