Saturday, November 7, 2009

Twilight Watermelon

I am soooooo excited about New Moon coming out (November 20th)... I am a huge Twilight fan! My dad gardened this cute little watermelon out of his garden, so we took a picture... Danielle and I love it that it reminds us of Twilight. She keeps asking if I've blogged about watermelon-twilight!

It was even edible! We all had a bit of the cute, pink fruit inside.


Well, it has been a good week (over all) here in Virginia. We still haven't had a full day of sunshine, but I think I'm coping OK. The time change is always a little hard to deal with at first, too. I know it is just an hour, but it gets dark so early, now! I'm ready for bed at 6:00!

We got to hang out with some of our best friends on election day. Eileen is the big sister I got to choose in my life, thanks to God. She has seen me through all sorts of drama! It was a great afternoon. The boys, though, got sooo dirty! And mine was the one who ended up soaking wet! I think he was literally rolling around in a mud puddle.




(Katie doesn't really wear pointe shoes, but she was pretending with mine.)

We've been very busy rehearsing for The Nutcracker. Our performance is at the beginning of December, so everyone is getting stressed out and nervous. I need to remember that it is all self-inflicted! Good times, good times...

Tommy has been researching the validity of jackalopes this week, and Danielle said she can't really play with her American Girl dolls, since they might be real, and might be looking at her while she sleeps (not, you,too, Danielle!)... and Katie is about to get a new home school curriculum because she just does NOT learn like Tommy and Danielle do. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...