Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 more days...

(from movie images site)

There are only two more days until the NEW MOON premiere! I can not wait to see this movie! I have not been to a movie on release night sine Terminator 2 came out in the 90's. So, yes, I am going to the 12:01 am showing. I am also going to see Twilight on the "big screen" which is showing at 9:00 pm. Am I a nut, or what?! I even have a t-shirt (team Edward, of course).

So, just a few quick updates:

The rain has stopped! For three days in a row, now, it has been sunny. The leaves are so wet, they are making my whole family itchy and slightly irritable (or is it just me?).

(Tommy with his groundhog... have I mentioned he LOVES groundhogs?!)

Tommy is learning integers. I can't believe I have to re-learn algebra, so I can (hopefully) teach it to him. I forgot all about exponents, and negative numbers, and FOIL. The crazy thing is, Danielle is only, like, 12 lessons behind him. I'm sure I'll forget it again before Katie gets to it, so I will have to re-learn it one more time!

Truth: I've never really read Junie B. Jones. I am reading it now to Katie, because I let the other two read her when they were reading independently. Katie isn't reading independently, but likes Junie B. I guess the kindergarten teacher read The Mushy, Gushy Valentine last year. I do not like Junie B. Jones. She is rude, a bit of a bully, and her grammar is terrible! The kids love her. Bummer. They all love her. I am so not a hip mom with this Junie B. Jones business!


(rehearsing)

Crazy insanity may be setting in with this family over the next few weeks. The Christmas tree is hopefully going up this weekend, since we will be visiting sweet, wise G-ma for Thanksgiving. When we return home there will only be 12 day left of rehearsals for the Nutcracker! So, that is just a way crazy schedule... I will be praying for health (please no swine flu or strep!), and patience. It's such a wonderful time of year (for real - not being facetious); it would be lovely to stay in good health! It would also be lovely to be peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...