Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday❤️

I love my Sunday time.  I serve at our church's nursery and get to hold babies and whisper to them how much God loves them.  I always get an awesome message from the sermon.  Today, Danielle was on the big stage, keyboarding praise and worship (can I just tell you how awesome it is to see your children praising and worshiping?)!   It's just so good.

And today, the sun was out:) I love sunshine.  I have missed the sun.  May has become rainy season in Virginia.



Yesterday, the whole family participated in #foodfight.  We were missionaries for two hours.  I want to do more, because it just felt so good!


Have a fantastic week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...