Thursday, May 12, 2016

Another catch up




So much has been going on!  I write rather regularly now for Fredericksburg Parent as one of their bloggers.  It's great! I really like having the accountability to write more regularly.  I may link this blog to that one, so I'm accountable here, as well.  This one is just much more personal, and deep.  Here, I get to talk about how crazy I am for Jesus, without any type of restraint!  

It dawned on me today, that if I link the blogs, I'm actually being like a missionary.  This is so cool!  I want people to be led to Christ!  He thinks of everything!

So, true story:  I am finding myself more focused on being more ecclesiastical.  I'm shy, though.  I pray for the boldness to proclaim Christ is King.  I want to share without being labeled as a crazy person.  I am crazy, though, because, in my old age, I'm starting to understand how beautiful life is.  There is nothing easy about living, but once I started to look through the perspective of my relationship with God, I began to appreciate the beauty in all things.

My prayer request is that I can share the Good News without hesitation.  Life is truly beautiful.  It's even more beautiful when you can look on the ups and downs with an eternal perspective.

Check out my last few posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...