Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pray



It is so horrible and awful to hear news of terrorism, acts of terror, any kind of terror.  My heart is heavy for the people of Paris. While many people immediately start questioning the "how", and what-political-agenda allowed this to happen; I think it's important to immediately think of prayer.  140 people dead is certainly tragic.  Think about the people, though: "my brother was killed" or "I haven't yet heard from my mom" ...

Individuals- innocent individuals- are laid to rest.  

Pray. Pray for peace. Pray for compassion. Pray for forgiveness. Pray for strong leaders. Pray against hate and fear. Just. Pray.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...