Monday, August 29, 2011

I had written something I thought was just beautiful, but it got lost somewhere between phone and blog cyberspace. So it just won't sound so elegant the second time coming out of my heart and mind again! How weird that even a post can get lost in transition. Or translation. Or whatever the case may be...
Basically, though, I was expounding on how the ocean/ beach makes me feel: better, and closer to God. The worries and troubles don't go away- but I just feel better.

Anyway- I'm praying for transitions... So many changes taking place around me. Friends, family, loved ones... All experiencing change.

I'm singing the Casting Crowns song, "Praise you in this storm" - to myself, obviously, I won't torture you with my tone deaf singing, unless you sit in front of me at church, of course, then I will torture you because I feel safe enough there to belt. It. Out. And saaaang! ...But anyway, It has such deep meaning and gives me great comfort. So, if you get a chance, pray, and google Casting Crowns, and try to listen to that song. It helps. For real:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...