Friday, February 11, 2011

rough waters



It seems that there is never lack of non-perfection at casa de schroeder.  You know that phrase: "If it isn't one thing, it's another!"

Well, it is just so true! 

I think the attitude "Roll with it" is one of the best attitudes to have... that, and: "laugh, because it's better to just laugh than to fall apart and cry"

Although, falling apart and crying does have its merits.

So, I don't want to be all negative or down.  That is why I'm going to write about faith.  I know God works all things to our good.  I know He rewards the faithful.  I've read two books this week that have spoken to me about faith.  The sermon at church last week was about faith. I've seen quite a few facebook posts about faith...

I've been trying to hears the small, still voice of God, lately, but I keep musing that I'm not hearing it...

Until last night at midnight (maybe right before midnight, and actually it started coming to me a little earlier in the day as I awoke, in that brief moment of clarity you have before you have to start your daily tasks...) this epiphany came to me... it's faith... and, guess what?  I've been reading about it for weeks!



FAITH

It's not about things happening on my schedule or the way I think they should happen (I can't hear Your voice...)

It's about how things WILL happen according to HIS schedule in HIS way  (Your answer shall be clear... and guess what, you have been reading about it, silly goose!)

Noah, David, Solomon, Esther, Ruth, Mary, Joseph, Peter, Paul.... I mean the list just goes on and on and on.  Desperate circumstances, but God provides.  He comes through.  Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...