Thursday, January 13, 2011

excited!


It shall be an exciting weekend!  Danielle and I get to go to a dance convention and Tommy and Katie get to go to my parent's house (and possibly to the condo) for the weekend!  Vacations abound all around!  We should all have a really good time, and we are all looking so forward to it. 

I'm so excited that the kids are all so excited.  It makes me feel good to be able to provide a fun time for them all.  I'm so thankful that my parents enjoy my children so much, and that the kids are all so ready to just hang out with them.  The condo is just icing on the cake... everyone chills out up there (quite literally right now, they have tons of snow!).


Danielle took this picture Dec. '09
She is so in awe of them!

Danielle is looking forward to meeting Lacey from Dancing With The Stars... I think she about passed out when she realized she gets to take a class from her.  AND... she gets to dance with two former Rockettes (swoon)!  She hasn't been able to sleep all week (which will be problematic when this is all over, I'm sure there will be some crankiness).  So, I'm excited to be able to share dancing with my daughter.  It'll be a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...