Thursday, August 12, 2010

Be the claw....


Need I say more? 

Mark is the master at the claw machine and never backs down from a challenge.  We went to Fuddruckers for Katie's birthday (how did she turn 7... wasn't she 2, like, yesterday?)...

The reward was a Harley loving squirrel-type-creature for Tom-Tom. 

Katie has had a birthday celebration every day this week, and the diva in her has arrived (and been taken down a notch or two- we must end the craziness).  We are all over-dosing on sugar, too.  Birthday cake and/or ice-cream has been indulged in every day this week!

Did I mention we should end the craziness? 

Danielle had music-art-drama camp at our church this week.  Tonight was the camp open house.  It is so awesome to see the hand of GOD at work!  Honestly, I got tears when they sang... "Whom shall I send?  Here am I, Lord..."

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...