Monday, July 12, 2010

Treasures


My Katie announced that she deposited my presents by my bed last night
when it was already past her bed time.

A ploy, I thought, to stay up, which, of course, it HAD to be.
Right?
So, I told her to clean them up and get to bed.

"But mommy, they are presents for you!"
Fine. Thank you. I love you. At least clean them up...

This is the picture I took (when I went to bed three hours later) of my presents!

She picked out the purple and pink play clay, pretty fluffy feathers, stamps, a
magnifiying glass, paint, and an alligator... She must think I can't see well, and believes I have
some strange affection for prehistoric creatures that will EAT me if they are hungry. She
also is constantly hearing about how I have to paint soon.  I don't think watercolors are
going to do it for the kitchen, though. She also knows I love to stamp, and somehow I just haven't
had the time for it lately.  I need to give up my vacumning habit... and my clean bathroom habit
(an impossible habit to have with three kids and a husband!).

Treasures may come in many mysterious forms, shapes, sizes, colors... you get the idea.
I thank God for all of mine.
I need to remember all of mine when I forget that they are there - presents from God! My treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for my comment! She loves you, too! So does the rest of Virginia (loves you!)!

    ReplyDelete

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...