Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Before and After

 This is the "before" shot.  I think the house is 21 years old,
so this is "vintage" wall paper. Hello to the gigantic turtles
that live in my kitchen: Shreck and Finona... they were tiny
when we got them.  My Daniellie very patiently helped me
through out the whole project! (Wow! Thanks to American
Girl's Dolls, and money motivation to purchase a said doll camper).


The "after" shot... (below).  It's called Lunar Eclipse (cool paint name, huh?) - it looks a tad more blue than grey, but it turned out well... so I'm not re-doing it any time soon!

post paint, and paint paraphernalia

 Ahhh... the next project, compliments of Pottery Barn... It just looks so nice, and we love books, and it's all neutral.  I still have to paint the entry way, too.  I hate living in dis-array, so I've had enough for one week.



I'm tired, and slightly sore in the arms... Not that I'm complaining... I love the simple-ness of the kitchen.  It's way less busy!  I'm trying to simplify.  Oh, I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...