Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July, Fourth!!!!

Our country is an "amazing experiment"... someone famous has said that before, many times. It is amazing! While some people may bemoan the government, the rules, the courts, the taxes, etc. It still remains amazing. I am not a political "junkie", but I do love being an American, living in The United States of America, and I enjoy the freedoms provided to me (at great cost, the ultimate cost for many). I am a patriot! I greatly and respectfully support our military , and our leaders. I love my country, and have great respect for the people who are voted into office. I try to research issues and candidates before I vote, so I can't complain after, without having made an educated decision. Today is about celebrating our country's birthday! Reflect on how grave the decision to sign the Declaration of Independence must have been! There were some BRAVE and bold men in 1776 who really started the foundation of this great experiment!

Happy July, 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...