Sunday, February 19, 2017

just a little check in

I have once again fallen into my Winter slump. I'm not a huge winter person. I think, when I was younger, I loved winter. Not so much, now. I love the sun. I love Summer. I love swimming and walking. I do not love the early darkness, or the cold wind. I do not like freezing temperatures. Fortunately for me, it has been a mild season. It is February and seventy degrees. I'll take it.

I continue to post regularly over at FredParent on my "We're All a Bit Mad Here" blog. The whole deadline thing seems to work for me. I'm limited in mentioning my faith too much, because it is a magazine that is for everyone, but I tell readers I pray, and that God is the Best, often.

I can't live without knowing it will all be worth it, and that God is and was, and will be back. Let's face it: life can be kind of dark sometimes, and faith is what gets me through it. Faith and prayer get me through it. The Trinity gets me through it. Praise God.



field trip day


a girl and her horse friend


Pippi love


Seek Wisdom Always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...