Thursday, November 3, 2016

November:):)



It is a mild one this year, they say. "They" being the professional weather people, and "it"being November in Virginia. I, having lived here now more than half my life, disagree. I've got to just say it is the bipolar time of year. After all, we're only three days in:)

I'm loving the Un-news these days. With all of the negative rhetoric on the news, I'm happy to look on the positive side of things. The sun is shining, the colors are beautiful. People, contrary to popular belief, are doing good things. 



Danielle is a published writer!! She wrote for Fredericksburg Parent, and here is her post:  


Here is my post from this week:


Who doesn't like Virginia in the Fall? Plus, election season ends in just a few more days, so there. That is all I've got to say about that.



Join me in continuing to pray for our country, integrity, people, compassion. Jesus really does make it better to bear. Live and love well. You'll be better for it❤️🙏🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...