Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's too crazy sometimes...

Always looking skyward...
Crazy as in the general pace of things, not necessarily mental health (I'm just sayin')... but feel free to judge (or not) for yourself.

These are the books I'm reading...


I love crafts, but never seem to find the time... so I just look and dream


yoga- obviously, I need the breathing/ calming effect... blogging inspiration...
Twilight tours? um, duh... totally going this summer!!!

The Hunger Games is totally horrible and interesting and I can't put it down.. prayers... and
um...
(It's really all about communication from both sides of the fence, if there is a fence...the whole male/female differences)


Pictures of the family... enjoying the mountains!
the cousins: smallest to tallest, but Tom is the oldest!

 And... making mom crazy (I mean, assuring vigilance)... told you, it's all about perspective...

YEP! This is what happens when everything is suddenly TOO quiet...
That is Katie in my vintage Gunne Sax 1988 prom gown...
with a tutu stuck in so the bust fits...
with bright red lipstick in hand...
See why I pray and do yoga?

 And keeping up with the latest styles... (of course tutus are in fashion!!!)

It's recital week!!! My beautiful ballerinas!
 And... enjoying a sweet treat!

and my fabulous children at a Carl's pit stop! It's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...