Monday, May 1, 2017

It's not over, and I know the ending❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŽ

Rainy days and Mondays...

                        
      

In a world where we have so much to be thankful for, there remains depression and hurt and spiritual warfare. And before I get any eye rolls, or "she's a quack" whispers, let me assure you that spiritual warfare is alive and well in this present day and age. I know dear, wonderful, put together people that have recently been dealing with unthinkable things... like suicide, major depression- the kind that you don't shower or get out of bed for weeks kind- and these people are all wonderful, intelligent and put together. Only spiritual warfare could wreak such havoc.

Join me in prayer against the enemy that comes to lie, steal and destroy. Remember who you are fighting. Remember who you are. I declare it over us all:

I am a precious child of God. The enemy can't have me, because I am spoken for by the great I AM❤️

                       
     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...