Saturday, October 15, 2016

Mission work

                                      



Good Morning! 

I am slightly sick with a cold, and I'm thinking about mission work. Right now my mission field is the home. I've read that so many times this week, that I feel like I need to say, "ok, God, I got it!" Although, admittedly, I am a little slow on the uptake most days. 

My daughter, my middle, old-soul, child is going on her first mission trip in December. To India. Over Christmas. Please pray for us all. She is both excited and a little nervous. 

The spiritual attacking by the enemy is palpable to us all. She is going to do great things, and the enemy is doing his best to wear her down

Jesus. 

Please consider joining in prayer with me, with Danielle, with all of us for protection from the trickery of Satan, for a great trip, for her to impact those she will be ministering to and with. Pray for peace. Pray for safety. 

So many things to pray for this week! Across the world are atrocious acts, flooding, poverty, soul-emptying pain. Pray for all of it, them, people, politics, the world.

We need You, Lord.

Amen.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...